We specialize in offering end to end solutions in piling. We are often acknowledged for offering best solutions within least possible time, with the help of Hydraulic Rotary Pile, normal Rotary Pile and Rotary Pile by HR 130 & HR 180, we redefine piling services with effectiveness, with innovative techniques and unmatched expertise, and we exceed the quality standards of the industry. Our services have gained wide appreciation for timely execution and cost-effectiveness.Methodology for cast in situ bored piles (Rotary Method)
- Shifting of the hydraulic auger to the required pile and centre to be done accurately with the help of plumb bob.
- Auger to start the boring and the bottom casing to follow next.
- The centre and the alignment of the bottom casing to be scrutinized accordingly with reference points marked at a right angle.
- The bore to be drilled and developed by the auger.
- Bentonite slurry to be used if required in case of retaining walls of the bore.
- The indigenously designed auger that performs on any surface including rock to be used in developing the bore.
- Hard surfaced conical teeth made of tungsten carbide are present in the auger. Such a mechanism can develop the bore in rock also.
- The bucket shall be withdrawn from the hole and on opening bottom of hinge, the admitted muck will be discharged on ground.
- On achieving the desire strata, a series of events to follow, viz. the steel cage to be lowered followed by lowering of Tremie.
- The concreting operation to be carried out as outlined in IS 2911 sec.