- Survey the area & mark the pile points.
- Bring the rig near pile point, Align tip of Auger with Pile Point using articulation & adjust vertically.
- Pre-bore @ 1m depth, place guide casing keeping pile point at centre & press by rotary. In case of longer casing it is placed in a similar way.
- Start Boring. Depending upon the material being bored, Drill & take out musk. After boring to the desired depth, clean the bore by using bucket.
- After the boring is finished, lower the cage in the bore using a crane or auxiliary winch of the rig. Pour the concrete using tremie pipe up to the top of the bore.
- Remove the temporary casing by crane/2nd winch.