Our Factory & Repairing Works
Geotechnical Investigation is a field of Civil Engineering that deals with the technical behavior of earth related materials. A routine Geotechnical project ideally begins with a survey of underlying materials and their physical, mechanical and chemical properties. Drilltech steps in where required for on site investigation and services on projects pertaining to :
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial Buildings
- Tunnels for Railways, Highways, Sewerage projects.
- Cement, Thermal Power, Oil Refinery, Highways and other major project.
- Hydro-electric, Pumped Storage, Pipeline, Irrigation Projects.
Micropiles are load bearing piles used to strenghten foundations or to retain walls. The advantage of the equipment lies in its installation which is relatively easy. It executes micropile projects using piles ranging from 150 mm to 300 mm in diameter. Micropiles could be done with the following Rig & Method.
Plot Surveyor By Total Station Machinery
Full-face cutting tool for compact highly cohesive rock suitable for drilling. It is basicly used for drilling in Hard Rock.
Use of Bentonite
- Bentonite powder is mixed with water in required concentration in a big tank. Specific Gravity @ 1.02 with Mixer / Agitator.
- This mixture is pumped in the bore while Drilling.
- The bentonite mix comes out of bore during concreting which is sucked by Vertical Mud pump and is sent to De-sander where the sand is removed from it. powder is mixed with water in required concentration in a big tank. Specific Gravity @ 1.02 with Mixer / Agitator.
- Mix is sent back to the tank. Bentonite Powder in required quantity is added to the mix to maintain level of concentration before reusing it while boring.
- Bentonite particles are very fine & light which percolate fast in the earth & block the natural streams of water, hence it is considered environmentally hazardous especially in Agricultural / fertile land.